CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, June 8, 2008

Schools out for Summer!!!!!

Friday was our last day of school with the kids. The first thing that popped into my mind when I woke up on Friday was the song "Schools out for Summer." Surviving your first year of teaching is a milestone I was told. It is one that I can definitely agree with now. Coming into the school year midway through the year has to be one of the hardest things to do. This year was full of ups and downs. There were definitely more ups than downs. The year was very rewarding, and I am looking forward to starting from day one in third grade next year.
Anna I know had a great last day of school with Beach day. It sounded like the kids had a blast it.

We have a few work days left to go, and then its off to Tennessee for a while. Birthdays abound while we are there. My birthday is on the 14th as is my twins of course, along with my moms. My dads and his sister's bday is on the 13th. That all adds up to a lot of cake and icecream over the next little bit. YUM!

Hope everyone has a great break and a great safe Summer. More posts to come. We can't wait until we see all of you at the wedding.

1 comments:

The Hines Family said...

Wooo-hooo! Happy summer! :-)