CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, December 28, 2008

Last Post Of 2008

Well as James and I get ready to set off on our journey to Florida I thought I would put up one last post for the year.  We leave for Ft. Lauderdale tomorrow morning and will take two days to drive down there and then we depart on our cruise on Wednesday afternoon!  Over Christmas break James has revealed to me all the places we will be going by giving me several different travel books that have information on the places we will be going.  It turns out we are going some places that I never imagined I would ever make it to which are: Cozumel, Costa Maya, Belize, and Roatan.  After looking through all the books I am totally excited to get to explore these places and I'm also pretty pumped to see what is going to be on our boat, The Miracle from Carnival Cruise lines!  Like I said we depart this Wednesday the 31st and we will be gone for 8 days and 7 nights so we are expecting to be back in NC by the 9th or 10th of January.  


On another note it seems kinda crazy to be writing the last post for the year.  If I think back on all of the major things that have happened in my life this past year it really is amazing.  James and I got married, we spent our first full year as home owners, we got certified to scuba dive, James finished up his Master's degree, and we also found a great church this year where we both got baptised back in August.  I truly feel like this has been one of the best years of my life so far even though it seemed to fly by.  I am really looking forward to what 2009 will bring and even though it seems that the state of our country is not at its best right now I am optimistic that we have some great things to look forward to this year!

James and I wish everyone a safe and fabulous New Year and even though we won't be able to call anyone to say "Happy New Year", we will be thinking of you all while we are on the boat at midnight on the 31st!  See you next year!

4 comments:

The Hines Family said...

Happy New Year! Have fun! :-)

The Disselkoen's said...

I hope that you guys have a great time! Send some sunshine up here for us. Glad that you had a great holiday!

Vickie said...

Have an amazing time! (Like you needed me to tell you that!) Enjoy each other and all the wonderful sights you will see. Happy New Year...know that I will be jealous of your tans!!!

xoxoxox

Out & About's Adventure said...

Hey Guys,

Hope you are having a great time. I do love your blog - wish you would do mine!
Love
Mom