CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, February 8, 2009

A Beautiful Day!

Well with the absolutely amazing weather that we got today we were able to get outside and get some fresh air by taking AJ to the park which was a great time. I just finished up some grad school work and wanted to update the blog since I haven't done that in a little while...but realized that I really don't have much new to update with...so I decided to add a few more pics from our trip that we didn't have in the previous posts...who knows maybe it's the warm weather that makes me think of it, I don't know!

Looking at each one of these pictures definitely makes me smile though and makes me so thankful that I have such a wonderful husband who took the time to plan each detail of our trip just for me...as I was adding pictures to this post James was sitting in the living room and working on some papers for school and one of the songs from our wedding, "I Will Be Here" by Steven Curtis Chapman came on the radio...for those of you who were at the wedding that is the song that played while we screwed up the unity sand (haha!). Anyways it only took a few notes of the song before we both knew what it was and James called me into the other room so that we could dance together for a minute...it's times like that one that make me remember how lucky I am to have such a wonderful man who cares so much about me! Ok enough lovey dovey stuff...here are a few pictures!

James and I on our big date night on the boat...we went to the "fancy" restaurant that night which was fun but I don't think that either of us REALLY know what we ate that night!

This was in Ft. Lauderdale before we left on the cruise at the Hard Rock hotel...can anyone guess why we took this pic?

Our cruise ship, the Miracle!

This was our first sunset picture that we took on the boat, that is the city line in Miami.

A few other sunset and sunrise pics from our trip!



Each night when we came back to our room our bed was turned down and we had a little buddy waiting for us...we had to take a few pictures of them!

This is probably one of my favorite pictures that James took...it is a horse in Cozumel wearing a sombrero...I thought that was awesome!



We saw a lot of iguana's in both Cozumel and Hondurras

Here we are on New Year's eve, our first night on the ship wearing our matching shirts!

Me with our awesome waiters, Rosanna and Martin...they definitely made each night at dinner a fun experience!
And of course you all know I couldn't post pictures of the cruise without including a tiki hut!

Alright well I hope I didn't bore you with more pictures from the trip...hopefully I will find something else to update about soon when I find our camera too that is "temporarily misplaced"...whoops!

2 comments:

The Hines Family said...

You guys danced in the living room tonight? That is SO sweet! :-)

I love the towel animals! :-)

C, L, and E said...

cool pics :-)