CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Everyone is Irish.

Today of course is St. Patrick's day.
The day started off by making an extra tasty green yummy batch of green smoothies for the 3rd grade team. Tasty Tasty!

Even Mr. Harvey jumped on the green smoothie bandwagon.
Quite the nice tie for $1.
Those rowdy Leprechauns up to no good! Little did Anna or I know that those pesky Leprechauns would come visit her room today. They looked to have a passion of destroying anything that was green. I think they escaped through the window. Darn, those pesky creatures.
They were out of control!


Before we left the house today AJ got to put on his green hat. I am not sure he liked it all that much. I don't know though what do you think?

Hope everyone has a great St. Patrick's day.



6 comments:

C, L, and E said...

how cute. you put me to shame. I (gasp) forgot it was St. Patty's day this morning and did not wear green!

Anonymous said...

AJ looks cute! I love dogs in hats!

The Hines Family said...

Brian says only teachers get excited about St. Patrick's Day. That isn't true is it? How sad would that be?!? Aren't you glad we work with other people who get excited about St. Patrick's Day? :-)

The Hines Family said...

PS I love the picture of Mr. Harvey with the green smoothie! :-)

Tara said...

Great post...you know how I love me some green :)

Kristen's Raw said...

Fun pictures! And yay for Green Smoothies! YUM!!!!!!

Cheers,
Kristen