CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, July 10, 2010

Michigan!!

OK so Tara & Melissa ASSURE me that people are still reading the blog so here I go with a post!  I am up with Melissa & the kids visiting Tara & Justin in Ohio right now and I was able to rent a car and go to Michigan yesterday for a night!  I stayed with Laura and got to finally meet her two wonderful children, Maddie and Charley!  Here are a few pictures from my visit with her!

Here is little Maddie being an artist with her chalk!

And sweet little Charley in the new outfit that we got for him...what a cutie!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Yeah! Fun to see little kiddos....they are super cute! Yes, we do still follow your blog :)

Tara said...

Loving having this time to spend with you!! Thanks to James, Kaiden and AJ for sharing Anna with us :)

Laura said...

We made the blog! We made the blog! Yeeee-hawwww! We made the blog!