CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, July 25, 2007

meaning of Jeg

I am suprised no one has asked what JEG means. The first time I told Anna I loved her, I gave her a pewter key chain withe JEG spelled out on it. The mission was for her to figure out what it meant. I did not tell her the language or anything like that. I believe that telling someone you love them for the first time is a very special thing. It is also something that I will always remember and be grateful for. To make a long story short, she found out what it meant, and didnt really say antying back to me. I was driving over to NC the next day to see her. She hid things around her house in Easter Eggs.( It was around Easter). It was the best Easter Egg hunt I ever have been on. That is when she told me in our own Norweigan language that she loved me to.
Hard to believe that it has almost been a year and a half ago. I thank God all the time for her. I really do love and cherish her. I know sometimes it is easy to take people for granted, and I know I do not tell her enough how much I love and care for her. i hope she always remembers, and never forgets how much I do.

0 comments: