CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, July 20, 2007

Our Engagement Party!

Here we are getting ready to have some tacos...oh boy!

Hopefully this is not what i'll look like after the wedding cake!


Well last Sunday James and I had a great time at our engagement party! It was hosted at Matt and Tara's house and Melissa also helped out a ton. We had a WONDERFUL time being able to see all of our friends together and we really feel like we are blessed to be surrounded by such wonderful people. The party had a "Mexican American" theme to it with our taco bar for dinner. They decided to decorate in red, white, and blue since James and I will be getting married around the July 4th holiday...great idea guys!

The pictures that are shown here are stolen from Brian and Melissa's page and hopefully I will be able to get a few more up when I find the cord to my camera...gotta love the never ending battle of unpacking!