CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, September 23, 2007

A Quick Update

Well looking at everyones blog right now I realize that it has been a while since we have updated ours! Things have been so crazy these past few weeks with James' new job and trying to keep on top of grad school that I guess we have just let the blog slip! Sorry about that! Let's see I am in Tennessee right now visiting family with my cousin Shelly and we have had a nice relaxing time. I got to go yesterday to David's Bridal and try some gowns on for Mom which was a lot of fun. Last night we all ordered pizza for dinner and took it out on a long boat ride with the family which is always interesting! It was great to be able to catch up with everyone again though.

James has been working hard around the house trying to get us caught back up there. He has also been learning as he goes about the joys of report cards and PEPs because we have parent teacher conferences coming up this week. I know it has been stressful for him and a lot to learn but not a day goes by where someone doesn't come up to me at school and tell me how great he is with the kids and what a wonderful fiance I have...and I have to agree that I"m a pretty lucky lady!

We also worked a little on wedding plans this weekend when I was here with my Mom and Shelly. We are going to be getting our save the date cards out soon so keep your eye out for those! I have been so relaxed about the wedding plans but I think it is time to try to get a few things done...maybe I will be inspired after going to Kelly's wedding next month and hopefully will get a few things decided.

Well I guess I will close this off so that I can go get things packed up for Shelly and I to get on the road. I hope everyone is doing well and has a great week! Leave us some comments to let us know how you all are doing!

2 comments:

The Hines Family said...

We'll be checking the mail eagerly for those STD cards!! :-)

The Hines Family said...

STD = Save The Date--- sorry friends! :-)