CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, September 6, 2007

New beginnings

I realize we have not posted to our blog in like weeks. Shame on us. Trying to do better.

A lot has happened since we last posted. I am no longer a pusher of the TV. I am with more joy and anticipation the new fourth grade teacher at BHES. Good ole BHES. The school as most of you know is in Monroe. It is not a bad school. It is designated as a school of the arts, alongside being classified as a magnet school for the arts. I am pondering how I might get to participate in the school having such a great honor. Hmmmm, I think the kids should take a photography class, or something like that as an elective or something maybe down the road. Just a thought but may be a good after school thing every once in a while.

It is exciting being the new fourth grade teacher. It is a whole new world. Everything has changed so fast. I look forward to the many joys and challenges that teacher will provide. I do know that i have to work on getting my alarm clock working. It is hard getting up at 5 when all you have known is long retail hours at night.

Anyway that is a good thing though, because I have been able to spend more time with Anna. I look forward to the things we will now be able to do with our extra time together.

Thanks for reading, and checking in.

1 comments:

The Hines Family said...

We're excited to have James at BHES!! :-)