CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, September 7, 2008

A Great Day!


This picture has absolutely nothing to do with the post...it's just one that I took that I thought was pretty cool!

Well i'm going to make an attempt to do a better job at updating more often on here...maybe that will help us get more comments...HINT HINT! hehe! I have to say that Friday was probably one of the best days that I have had in a while. I was pretty bummed out that I wasn't able to go up to Illinois for the "Clute Golf Open" this weekend with my family but my day at school on Friday made me feel pretty good. I had my name pulled out of a drawing to win a free dinner at Logan's steakhouse and I was also nominated as one of the candidates at our school for teacher of the year this year! I was definitely surprised and excited when I heard that come over the announcements in the morning. James is bound and determined that I am going to win but I am just proud to be nominated, no matter what happens!

The rest of the weekend wasn't really much to write home about as James and I pretty much just sat around and relaxed but I have to say it has been nice to be able to do that! Yesterday we did a little shopping around town and got to go over to Brian & Melissa's house to welcome them home and see their beautiful new baby, Molly. I have to say as adorable as she is in the pictures on their blog, she is even cuter in person! I didn't get any pictures yet but I will be a good "Auntie" and get some soon...for now I will just still a few from their blog to post on here! Other then that I have not really done much this weekend though I have been able to enjoy the weather a lot since Sally and I have been walking pretty much every day lately...and we are up to three miles now so we think that is pretty darn good! Days like today make it hard though when it's "like 1000 degrees out!"
Well I guess that's about it for now...check out the new updates on the right side of the blog where we added links to other blogs and also a spot where you can become a "follower" of our blog...oh boy!
Molly with her proud Mommy and Daddy!

2 comments:

C, L, and E said...

I was about to put you on blog probabation :-)
Good to hear you had some time to relax!

The Hines Family said...

We're a follower!! :-)

By the way...the baby on your blog is about the cutest little girl I've ever seen! :-)