CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Have you ever been "flushed"?

This past weekend James talked me into volunteering at our school carnival in the "fun flush" booth. We do our best to always be involved in school events but I have to say that when I got to the carnival and saw the booth I wondered what on earth we were thinking! I guess I didn't realize that it would be freezing cold hose water that would be coming down on my head! I have to admit that the first few times I got hit it was pretty bad but after that it got a lot better and I could even say that I had a good time! It was fun to see all the kids faces when they were able to "wet me"! Here are a few pictures!

James was the first one in the booth and of course I had to "test it out" to make sure it was working correctly! As you can see below...he got his paybacks!

Here we are after both of our shifts...soaked...but we had a great time!

Molly also got in the booth after us and I thought this was a pretty cool picture of her too!
The things we will do to give the kids a good laugh...

2 comments:

Jill said...

What "cool" teachers! Looks like great fun!

The Hines Family said...

You guys are cool teachers! I enjoyed watching you get flushed too! :-)