CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, May 24, 2009

Birthday Fun!


Ya know I have to say that after this weekend I have truly learned what a lucky person I am...I am so blessed to have the most wonderful friends and family that a person could ask for! James started off my "birthday weekend" by giving me a gift Thursday morning because he said he wanted to start my weekend off with a smile! It definitely did the job! This weekend Shelly and I also took a trip to Tennessee to visit the family out there and really had a wonderful time visiting with everyone. They even surprised me and had a birthday cake waiting! We had a cook out on Saturday and just got to spend some quality time together on the lake so it was great.


A picture of us all getting ready to head out on the water in Bryant's new boat. And also a picture of Brennan doing a little fishing...to bad he didn't have any worms!

Last weekend we also got to have Kyle and Tyler come over and here are a few pictures from that as well.

James and Kyle kicking back while playing some video games. As you can see Tyler became great friends with AJ as well!

Then tonight when I got back into town my great husband arranged for everyone to meet up at Outback to have dinner to celebrate my birthday. I was also able to get one of those wonderful Mai Tai's that they have there too!

Titus and Christina...making us all smile as always!

The Hines family of 3...soon to be a family of 4!
Beth and her daughter Maddie came out to join us as well!
Molly got a kick out of the singing card that Titus and Christina got me!
Afterwards we took a quick trip over to Kohl's where James got a few new shirts and Molly got a new pair of jeans...nothing for the poor birthday girl though...haha!
And last but not least I came home from a long weekend of fun to one last surprise from my wonderful husband...chocolate covered strawberries....YUMMY! I have been asking for this treat since valentine's day and he kept telling me it would come when I least expected it and he was right...good job sweetie!

Well I guess since this is my birthday post I get to choose whatever song I want to go along with it...so I chose this one because it has just been one of my favorite songs lately and one that I have really leaned on too...and any of you that know anything about my family right now you know that we have a lot to be praying for and a lot to be thankful for too!
Thanks to everyone who made my birthday a great one!

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Happy Birthday! Looks like everyone had a great time! You are a sweetie!

Carrianne said...

Hey Anna! Sorry we couldn't make Outback...sounds like you had a great birthday! Happy Birthday from Eric and me! Glad you made it home safely! see you soon.

The Hines Family said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, Friend!! :-)

So many of your pictures turned out cuter than mine! :-)

We had fun with you guys as always! :-)

The Fuds said...

Mmmm...Outback and Mai Tais. Doesn't get better than that!