CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, August 31, 2009

Breast Cancer Walk!


Well as many of you know my family has been going through many things in the past few months.  One of those things is that my cousin was diagnosed with breast cancer and has begun her battle and her road to a hopeful recovery.  We are going to be walking in a breast cancer walk this fall to show support for her and to try and raise money for a great cause!  I am attaching the link here for you all to check out...please do not feel pressured to donate...though you are definitely welcome to and we would love to raise lots of money for a good cause!  If nothing else, please continue to keep my cousin and the rest of our family in your prayers.

The link for my fundraising site is:
http://komenknoxville.donordrive.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=donorDrive.participant&eventID=506&participantID=3124

3 comments:

Jill said...

Put a little tab up on your sidebar, or post this again a little closer to the end of the month when I have paid all my bills and am sure I have money left over. Breast cancer (cancer, in general) is a horrible disease and I want to support anyone who is doing anything to get rid of it. Best of luck with your goal!

Anna said...

Thanks Jill that's a great idea! I will post it again in a while to update everyone (and remind them) :)

The Hines Family said...

What a great thing to do! We're praying for your family!