CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, November 4, 2010

All My Bags Are Packed...

and i'm ready to go!!!!  :)  We meet at 2:45am at the church to head to the airport for our 6:05am flight!  We then go up to DC and in DC change to Ethiopian airlines and fly to Rome and then on to Malawi...travel time should be about 26 hours and we should arrive (from what I figure) at about 8:30am on Saturday NC time.  If I am able to use the internet I will be posting and adding pictures here when I get a chance so keep checking back while I am gone! 

Before I go I wanted to update with a few pictures of what we have been up to over the last two weeks!  Tara came down for a baby shower and it was great to see her & Justin and celebrate with friends to get ready to welcome their new little girl in March!

 Above is the diaper cake I made for little "frogger" and below is the cake that Melissa's mom made for the shower!!
A picture of Tara & I
 Tara, Robin, and litle Anna...I thought this picture showed off her sweet baby belly!!!
We also had a great time celebrating Halloween with some friends last weekend and of course dressing up our little puppies for trick-or-treating!
 Above is James's traditional Power T pumpkin and below is my pumpkin for the year!
 Our little AJ the shark!
 Kaiden was a little excited about his first halloween as a spider...kinda hard to get a good picture of him!
 AJ and his little girlfriend Bailey!
 Well that's about all that has been up with us besides going crazy getting ready for the trip!  Hopefully next time I update I will have some news from Malawi!  Please continue to pray for our mission group and all that God has in store for us while we are gone!


2 comments:

The Hines Family said...

Can't wait for an Africa update! :-)

The Hines Family said...

ANNA!!! I miss you!!! I can't wait to see you soon! :-)