CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, August 25, 2007

The Newest Addition...


Well sorry it has been so long since we updated but it definitely has been a crazy week! First i'll start off with our newest addition to our family as you see here. Everyone has been asking for pictures and this is the only one I could get before my battery died on my camera....ahhh! Well we got our little friend on Wednesday of this week from a friend of mine at work. Needless to say that James was caught off guard (but very happy) when he got my phone call that morning asking if I could bring home a puppy! We are still debating on a name and have it narrowed down to either Jekyll (we are getting married on Jekyll Island) or A.J. (Anna & James...mom came up with that one) so PLEASE help us out and let us know what you think! He was just over 4 weeks old when we got him and only weighed 2.3lbs on his first trip to the vet! So far he has been a really great and playful pup and has been a star student in potty training 101...lets hope he keeps up the good work!

That has definitely been the most exciting part of our week. I started grad school on Wednesday night this week and really think I am going to like both of my classes. James left for Fayetville on Thursday and is going to be gone for 10 days to help open a new HHGregg store there so hopefully it will be worth the trip. It has been very strange for me to not have him here after living together for a while but atleast I have Jekyll/A.J. to keep me company!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh my goodness, what a cutie! I like AJ, but think Jekyll is cute too. We had to call Ranger by a few names for an hour or so before his name stuck. Good luck!

The Hines Family said...

They are both cute names but after calling him Jekyll for a week, it might take me awhile to get AJ down! He is so cute! I love the pictures. :-)

Matt said...

Now those pictures do him some justice...I just love my nephew!

The Hines Family said...

It's now September. Your loyal readers are patiently waiting for an update. (Plus I want to steal some good labor day pictures! haha!)