CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, November 10, 2008

Happy Birthday To A Wonderful Mother

Mom & Dad at Mom's birthday celebration!
Is that a cake or a porcupine???

Well tomorrow is my Mom's birthday and we went out to dinner with everyone to celebrate last night.  We had a great time going out to eat at Carraba's and then we went over to Natalie's house for some cake and ice cream afterwards.  Natalie and Eileen had the great idea to decorate Mom's cake with 62 candles for her 61 wonderful years of life plus one to grow on! We were really happy to be able to spend Mom's birthday with her this year and also get to see some other family as well.  James and I also got introduced to rock band when we played with Brady and Brennan and man was that entertaining!  Lets just say that I think we are going to be pretty famous some day!



Aunt Eileen, Mom, & Brennan

The cake after all those candles were lit...so what if we had a little wax in the frosting when we were done!

How many people will it take to blow out the candles?

Our bands...I have to say I think I was a better drummer then I was singer...



James and I...ready to rock & roll!

Needless to say we had a great time with family yesterday.  Tomorrow we will be heading back home to good ole Monroe and are hoping to stop in Asheville along the way and do a little hiking on our way back.  We also went to the UT game this weekend but I do not have the pictures to upload yet so I will leave that part to James when we get home!

1 comments:

The Hines Family said...

Happy Birthday to mom!! I love the cake! Looks like you guys had fun!