CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, June 7, 2009

Babies all around...


James and I have had a very busy weekend trying to get all packed up and ready for the big move in less then a week! We were lucky to get to spend a little time with friends though and see some of the cutest babies that God has created! On Friday our small group had a get together and there are two sweet new members to our group, Judah and Alice. While we were there cooking out and having a good time with friends James was able to hold a baby for the first time...I was surprised that it was his first time ever holding a baby that small but he did a great job!
Our friends Kris and Melissa also had their baby girl on Friday night and her name is Shawna Rae...she is just precious and we got to see her when they came home from the hospital today. Both James and I were able to hold her and it looks like we are becoming quite the natural baby holders...wonder how we would do with one of them all night though!
Here is a picture of the new family!
We had a hard time choosing what music to put with this post but I decided on "You Are My Sunshine" since that is the song my Dad always used to sing to me when I was just a little baby like these two! :)

2 comments:

April Whipple said...

So sweet...yes, you guys are going to be awesome parents some day. Love the song choice too, I should sing that to Alice when I can't think of a single song to sing!

The Hines Family said...

Such sweet babies! :-)

Don't worry--we'll give James some more practice holding a newborn soon too! :-)