CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, October 19, 2009

Happy Birthday Molly!


Well I am definitely being a picture theif for this post but I just had to take them and put them on our blog since they are SO adorable!  As many of you know Molly is one of our favorite little people in the whole wide world and this week she will be turning 2!  James and I won't be able to make the birthday party since we will be out of town so we decided to go over this past weekend and giver her the Elmo gifts we got her!  Even though she has been a bit under the weather I think she enjoyed them and it was great to get to see her as always.


I had to include this picture from our visit as well to show you what a sucker James is for Molly!  I think he would have done just about anything that sweet little voice asked him to while we were there.  James enjoyed having a birthday tea party with Molly and her little Lamb and even got offered some "pizza" at the party as well!  Happy Birthday Molly!

1 comments:

The Hines Family said...

James is such a good sport! I have a feeling your children are going to have daddy wrapped around their little fingers! :-)