CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, November 15, 2009

Sunset Beach


Last weekend my wonderful hubby surprised me with a trip to the beach for the weekend!  I came home from class on Thursday and was told to pack my bags and that we were leaving the next day!  We went to Sunset Beach which is about 3 1/2 hours from our house and just relaxed and walked around the beach and enjoyed spending time together...it was FABULOUS!  We had both been really busy with work and classes lately and it was nice to just get away and leave all of that behind!  I'm one of those people that the sound of the waves crashing is instantly calming for me so it was great to just walk and talk with the man I love and have been married to for 16 months (he said the trip was for our 16month anniversary)!! 

I thought it was pretty cool looking at our footprints in the sand...so I took a picture of course!

We both tested out the water and didn't get much farther then our toes...it was COLD!

Beautiful scenery and crashing waves...a perfect combo!

1 comments:

The Hines Family said...

Looks like a fun time! :-)