CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, November 1, 2009

Pumpkin Carving!


James and I spent a great Halloween day together yesterday shopping, carving pumpkins, and handing out candy to the trick-or-treaters!  The weather was so nice that we were able to take some chairs and put them on the front porch and sit outside while we handed out candy.  We got to meet a lot of people from the neighborhood too which was nice!  Here are a few pictures from our pumpkin carving!

Scooping out the guts...


Cutting out the "Power T"...look at that concentration!

The finished products!

The lit up Power T pumpkin!


Above is my pumpkin lit up from this year and below is my pumpkin from last year...I'm beginning to think I need to expand my pumpkin creativity for next year!


AJ watched all the fun from under the table...I think he was trying to hide so we didn't dress him up like a pumpkin again...I think he made a cute pumpkin last year though!

While we were handing out candy James decided that he wanted to be the "cool house" so we had some music and sound effects playing out the office windows for when the kids came up!  Someone even told his son that we must have been torturing someone in the basement!  ha! 

0 comments: