CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, January 4, 2008

Christmas all year long.

I thought I would create this post for all the people that have already begun buying Christmas presents for Christmas 2008. Christmas is truly all year long, at least the meaning of Christmas, and its not all about presents and all that. Anyway I wanted to upload some of our pictures that we took at Christmas. These are various pictures that I hope you will enjoy. I hope everyone had a great Christmas.

This picture was taken at while visiting Anna's folks. We had a good time, even though we had to learn to use the self timer correctly.

I liked this picture of the two of us. Hope you all do also.
This is a picture of our mantle in our new home all decked out for Christmas.

This is a picture of our first tree in our first house.

2 comments:

The Hines Family said...

I love the mantle! What did AJ get in his stocking?

Matt said...

:) Love the new music!