CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, January 28, 2008

New Beginnings...



Well I came home from work today and was getting ready to go to class tonight and found something hiding in my purse. My wonderful fiance had put a card in there for me and it was a card that just seemed like it was made for us. It almost brought me to tears to read it and see the way he truly cares about me and loves me for who I am, even though I may not always be someone who is easy to love. I really am thankful that I have such a great man in my life who is willing to stick with me through thick and thin and I really know that no matter what happens in my life I will always have him to turn to. What a wonderful thing it is to be given a second chance...


2 comments:

James said...

It definetly is nice to get a second chance in all walks of life, espeically in relationships. This is the most serious I have been in a relationship of course, and I never know everything. I am truly blessed to have you by my side every step of the way. I know sometimes we may not see eye to eye on stuff. i.e. the lovely 50 inch man tv on the wall, and other good stuff, but the important thing is that love conquers all. I am grateful for you, and thank God constantly to have you in my life. I am truly the lucky one to be given a second chance.

The Hines Family said...

Oh geeze--I've gotta read this on the blog of one of my girls and watch the other kissing bookmarks! Just don't tell Brian or he'll be jelous! :-P

You guys are great. I can't wait for your "new beginnings"--I'm so excited about your marriage and your lives together. :-)