CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, January 7, 2008

Happy late new year, and ball drop!

I know that it seems like all the stuff has already come and gone before we post the stuff on here, but we really are trying to do better. I hope everyone had a great new year, and that it has been great so far and that it continues to be great. I wanted to take a second and post some pictures from the first ever downtown Knoxville Market Square Ball Drop! Time Square has nothing on Knoxville. Who needs to wait until the wedding to hang out under the arch! Not the two of us:)
Sure, they look nice and cuddly! Beware they do bite. Just another prime example of me protecting Anna!
That is a pretty impressive and large tree. Maybe when we get a bigger house, I can have that in our house too.
Just another happy random picture of us. Look at the background and you notice the clock counting down to a jolly ole midnight kiss.
Hmm!!! What is this tasty little morsel here. It just happens to be a fried Twinkie! Yummy, yummy. I have no clue how many points that might be, but it sure was good.

A nice goodbye to 2007, and a hearty hello to 2008.