CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Greetings from under the sea

Anna and I completed our 3rd day of diving in Bonaire today. We did our first unguided dive with just the two of us today. It was a great experience. You definetly have to be a good dive buddy for each other. I think I have the best dive buddy in the world. :)

This is our marking we used when we descended into the blue. It kind of looks like two sea horses kissing. It is always good to find a navagation point to reference when its time to go up.

We stayed shallow on this dive only going to about 3o feet but were rewarded with a majestic beast. A spotted Eagle Ray came to within about 5 feet from us. I think he even wanted to get closer, but that was close enough for me.




This I think is a really near picture. It is of a trumpet fish who is eating things off of coral. It kind of reminds me of a a hummingbird getting nectar with its long snout.



This is a great photo of a trunk fish hanging out.







We have had a great time scuba diving. I have realized though that scuba diving sure does make you hungry. The local pizza joint is open tonight and we are about to go tear us up some good ole pizza.

Hope all is well with everyone who reads this.

Talk to you all soon. Continue to check out the blog.




2 comments:

The Hines Family said...

Thanks for continuing to keep us updated! LOVE all of the pictures! Glad you guys have each other for a dive buddy! :-)

Carrianne said...

I read that SCUBA burns over 600 calories an hour for a 200lb man. That is why you are soooo hungry!!! Glad y'all are having a great time!