CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, June 23, 2009

My First Day As An Underwater Photographer!


On our first day the instructor Bas took all the pictures so that James and I could concentrate on getting comfortable with the area and with our bouyancy. Today however it was my turn to have a little bit of fun with the camera so here are a few pictures that we took under the water today! As you can see I had to start out with a self portrait of course but here are a few more...

My wonderful husband and dive buddy!

Not quite sure why this one turned up side ways on here but he was a cool fish who kinda followed us along most of our first dive today so he had to make the blog!

These are one of my favorite fish called trunk fish.

Just thought this was a neat looking picture with the coral and fish

The long one in the middle is called a trumpet fish...another one of my favorites

These are two sergeant major fish...and yes I have become a bit obsessed with learning the names of all the fish that we see!

I just thought this was a cool picture...reminded me of the ones that we took in Roatan, Hondurras also!

And last but not least James thought I should put on the blog that we tried some local food yesterday. Our dive instructor took us to a local restaurant where James had some Carribean chicken and I tried out the local goat stew...and I gotta say it was pretty darn good too! Not sure i'd ever eat it again, but it was fun to try while we were here!

1 comments:

C, L, and E said...

Wow!! Awesome pictures. The octopus is so cool.