CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, June 27, 2009

How to drive in Bonaire?

Ok so here's a little game I thought we would play...you see one of the first things that James and I had to learn here (at 5am and running on 23hrs with no sleep mind you) was how to drive the streets of Bonaire. After much debate and a few wrong turns we finally figured out what some of these crazy road signs mean. I thought I would see how many of these road signs you can figure out...I will number them and then you can leave a comment with a guess for what each sign means...the person with the most is the winner! Good luck!
1.

2.

3.

4.

5.

6.

7.

Ok so there you have it...make sure to leave a comment with your guess and we will check back and see how you are all doing after we arrive home!

2 comments:

C, L, and E said...

Turn left.
Don't go this way.
One way.
Speed bump.

Those are my guesses for some of them :-)

Cute post.

The Hines Family said...

No clue, but I'll try! :-)

1. One way
2. Speed bump ahead
3. Don't enter if you're taller than 2.0 t
4. Stop
5. Parking
6. Stop
7. No right turn