CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, August 4, 2007

Great Weekend So Far...

Well it's only Saturday night and it seems like so much has happened this weekend that I don't know where to start! Lets see...yesterday was my first day of school with my new class and I have to say it went pretty well. I think I will have a few challenging students this year but overall it should be OK! I ended up with 21 students and 15 of them are hispanic so it should be interesting!


Last night we went out with a bunch of friends to surprise Matt for his birthday! We went out to eat at Monterrey since we all love Mexican so much and then began the bowling tournament! We played two games that were guys vs. girls and if i'm not mistaken I think that the girls won, right ladies?!?! I have to admit that we all felt a little old after the night was over since we were yawning like crazy by 11pm...oh well we still made it past midnight, yup we are WILD! Here are a few pics from the evening last night:





Matty sporting his new pink gardening gloves from Erin & Travis!





The winning team...Hiney, Lil E, Rosebud, and Cluto!





Kinda cute, aren't they? Yep we are lucky ladies!





Hiney flipping up her collar on her shirt for the winning bowl!


As you can tell we had a lot of fun last night. Today James went to work and I also went to work for a while at Bath and Body. After that I went over to Brian and Melissa's new house to help them do some painting. We got a few rooms done and it is looking better every day! James and I have also been looking into buying a house in their neighborhood that is the same floor plan so it has been fun working on their home and thinking of what we could do to our possible new home! I'm going to add on a few pictures from the painting and then call it quits for the night...hope everyone has a great weekend!



There's Melissa painting like a pro!
Brian getting the paint on nice and thick! haha!

Yeah...i'm pretty much a great painter!

Can't forget good old Ruthie the guard dog cheking out the sleeping space in her new home!

1 comments:

The Hines Family said...

Brian's response to your post: "You are so much like Anna!"

Love the pictures! I may steal some of them. Oh yeah we won for sure--by a landslide, right ladies? :-)