CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, August 1, 2007

Sure is hot



I just started thinking that it is very hot outside. I thought that it would be a good way to cool off today by uploading pictures of me and Anna in cool situations.



These are random pictures and are as follows:






The picture of us wrestling the snowball of course came on our trip to Chicago in Feb. That was a good trip, and got to meet some of her good friends. I also got to eat multiple times at yummy pizza places with satisfied my man hunger for pizza.






This next picture was taken of us on our white rafting trip recently. This was a good trip as well, and I wont mention what happened on this said trip, but I am sure if you ask Anna she will tell you all about it:P I am her hero:)


Anyway just wanted to post and say hi. Always worried about being put on blog probation again. Everyone have a great day thanks for looking.



1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Why didn't you post the picture of the bull and Anna!?!? I think that would be a real crowd pleaser!! You guys are too cute!! Glad to hear everything is going well for the two of you. And remember Anna, you were my hero long before you became the 'hometown hero'!!! Love ya!