CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, August 4, 2007

"The Purple Ball of Fury"

James made me title this one the purple ball of fury...maybe you can tell why from the pic. See he got upset with me after the last post for leaving this picture out so I had to come back and add it. He wanted everyone to see him with the little purple ball that he used last night. The thing he might not tell you about it is that it was the same ball that all the GIRLS were using...haha!

Ok so maybe the start of this post was a little mean...he didn't like me saying that he used a ball like the girls...so let me close this post by saying what a great guy he is and how much I love and care about him. I enjoy being with him every day (well maybe we have a few bad moments here and there) and can't wait to be his wife!

1 comments:

The Hines Family said...

James you are so strong! I have no idea how you lifted that 25lb ball! And just to set the record straight--Hiney did not use that ball--mine was the kids' bright green ball! :-)