CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Breakfast and Baptism!


Well I thought I would do a quick update now that we have been able to upload our pictures that we took this weekend. James and I had a really great last weekend together before we headed back to school yesterday. On Saturday my wonderful husband decided to get up and surprise me by cooking me breakfast in bed...he has done this several times since we started dating a few years ago and each time it gets a little bit more gourmet! This time it was pancakes with syrup and fresh raspberries...yum!



We also got the joy of witnissing Brian & Melissa's daughter, Molly getting baptised at their church on Sunday. It was really great to get to see them again and to be able to take part in such a wonderful event for Molly!


Molly with Mom, Dad, & Nana!




What a sweet face that girl has!

1 comments:

The Hines Family said...

What a sweet husband to make you breakfast in bed! And of course the baby is beautiful! :-)