CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, October 7, 2008

A GREAT DAY!

I have not actually posted in a long time. I thought it was time.

This post shows pictures from the Reniassance festival this past weekend. It was a good time. It is the first one I have ever been to, and I am lucky that I have such a teriffic wife to go with me.

This is the first picture where you go through the gate to enter the Renaissance festival.
I must admit we are quite the king and queen. Don't you think?!


This is my beautiful wife. She is standing their with her beautiful Gerber Daisy that I bought her. You can't have a princess with a flower now can you?

A wax museum has nothing on us. You can come see our first signature showpiece which is our wax hands at our house. Guess what, we will not even charge an admission fee. Come on, you can't beat that!
This picture was taken of the jousting match. This was a pretty intersting time. The camera did not do so great taking the picture but hopefully many new pictures will occur with the SLR.

1 comments:

The Hines Family said...

How fun!! I LOVE the Renaissance Festival!! Great job posting, James! :-)