CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, October 8, 2008

Rainy Day Blues

I was so excited I finally got all the pieces for my new camera setup.


I went to go outside and realizesd it was pouring down rain. That of course will not stop me, as a dedicated photographer. The postal service credo has nothing on me.



These are just random pictures that I shot around the house. Think I pulled it off well? I always love feedback good or bad. It only helps me become better.


Here they are in no real order.






This first picture is of the wax hands that we made at the festival over the weekend. Just thought it might make an intersting pic.





This picture the background was blurred on purpose which is of my scarecrow being overshardowed by all the ellegance and grace that my wife's scarecrow casts.



This is of a Gerber Daisy that she got from the festival.





This is a sunflower from the flowers I got her last weekend.





This is a terrible spider that she has hung from the doorway that scares me everytime it moves up and down with its beady horrible eyes.

Welcome to La Casa Brown.

The wild valley of flowers on our front porch.







It was definetly raining.


A pumpkin made by one of Anna's family members.

2 comments:

The Hines Family said...

I like the scarecrow picture. :-)

C, L, and E said...

LOVE the scarecrow pic! Good job!