CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, October 2, 2008

"Date Night" and a little bit more...


Well I have to say one thing that James has done really well with since we got married is making sure that we have our weekly date night. I definitely have been impressed with the way that he is always continuing to want to plan things and surprise me with new restaurants and places to go. Well this week (right after payday of course) we went to the Southpark Mall and ate at McCormick & Schmidts seafood restaurant. Though neither of use are huge seafood people we were definitely impressed when we got to sit in our own personal booth (with curtains for privacy) and the food was definitely tasty!


Our fancy appatizer...baked brie with a mango and orange sauce...YUM!
We also went shopping this past weekend and got some new decorations for our first fall in our home! We were able to get a few scarecrows for the front porch and we worked hard decorating the mantle for the season.

James with his scarecrow.

My scarecrow!


A picture of the new decorations on the mantle!


Of course we had to include A.J. in the post...here he is watching out the front door while we were setting up the porch! We are still working on the finishing touches and will add more pictures when it is complete!

1 comments:

Unknown said...

Your decorating is really awesome. I wish I could decorate and paint my house as nice as you all do. I was going to comment earlier-sorry :( You all are such a sweet couple!